photo clementine_facebook_zps7da69df8.png  photo clementine_tumblr_zps91ce9f77.png  photo clementine_rss_zpsb1b1465e.png

terça-feira, 29 de maio de 2012

A Lush Story

Hello lovelies! Today i bring you my most recent lovestory. I fell in love with the Lush brand a few years ago when i found out some reviews online and since they opened some stores in Portugal I've been trying out a few things! Luckily I have a Lush right next to where I live so i can go there just to sniff some products. That sounds creepy but if you ever entered a Lush you'll know the very strong and characteristic smell I'm talking about. It's a very specific scent, some people hate it and others (like me) absolutely love it. The employees are lovely and very helpful you'd think maybe i got lucky but i heard really good reviews from other stores as well! Everything is handmade with natural ingredients which is great (i'm very fussy with body/face care products as i have very sensitive skin) even though because of that some stuff might have a shorter shelf life. A small price to pay I'd say.

Olá lovelies! Hoje trago-vos a minha história de amor mais recente. Apaixonei-me pela marca Lush há uns anos atrás quando descobri reviews online sobre os productos e desde que abriram algumas lojas Lush em Portugal tenho experimentado algumas coisas! Felizmente tenho uma Lush mesmo perto de onde vivo por isso posso passar por lá só para cheirar alguns produtos. Isto soou assustador mas se alguma vez entraram numa Lush conhecem o cheiro forte e característico de que estou a falar. É um cheiro muito específico, alguma pessoas não o suportam e outras (como eu) adoram-no! Os empregados são super simpáticos e prestáveis vocês podem pensar que tive sorte ma seu ouvi criticas muito boas ao atendimento em outras lojas também! Tudo é feito à mão com ingredientes naturais o que é excelente (eu sou muito esquisita com produtos para o corpo/cara porque tenho uma pele sensível) se bem que apesar disso alguns têm um prazo de validade bastante curto. Um pequeno preço a pagar diria!


Santsumo Santa and So White (Bath Bombs) Snow Fairy Shower Gel, Candy mountain bubble bar, Rock Star and Candy Cane soaps and a snow fairy lip tint.

A Christmas gift.Someone tried to recreate the (sold out by then) Christmas Candy Box Gift set for me (The santa was a plus!)
Uma prenda de Natal. Alguém tentou recriar a (já então esgotada) Christmas Candy Box para mim (O pai natal foi um extra!)


Rockstar and Candycane soap, snow fairy shower gel (from christmas) A sweetheart soap and a soft coeur massage bar. A sample of aquamarina cleanser and a Breath of Fresh Air Skin Toner.

What's left of my stock. I've bought some more stuff that I've used and didn't get a chance to take a picture (mostly bath bombs) I think I'll start writing some reviews about them on the blog!

O que resta do meu stock. Comprei mais algumas coisas que já usei e não tive uma chance de tirar fotos (na maior parte balísticas para o banho) acho que vou começar a escrever reviews sobre o que for comprando aqui no blog!

My favourite products until now were probably the snow fairy items (I love the smell it's a shame it's a christmas exclusive) the lip tint is very pigmented and doesn't dry my lips at all. The Breath of Fresh Air skin toner is also a favorite of mine as i never managed to really like a toner in the past. Most that I tried had alcohol and i could never get past the smell and the feeling of dryness in my skin. This one makes my skin feel tight but refreshed and not dry at all.


Os meus produtos favoritos até agora são provavelmente os items snow fairy (adoro o cheiro é uma pena ser um exclusivo natalício) o lip tint é muito pigmentado e não seca os meus lábios de todo. O tónico Breath of fresh air também é um favorito meu, nunca consegui realmente gostar de um tónico no passado, quase todos os que experimentei tinham álcool e nunca consegui ultrapassar o cheiro e a sensação de secarem a minha pele. Este faz com que a minha pele se sinta tonificada mas fresca e nada seca!

If you want a review on any other product that i have feel free to ask me! xx
Se quiserem uma review de outro produto que eu tenho é só pedir! xx




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário