photo clementine_facebook_zps7da69df8.png  photo clementine_tumblr_zps91ce9f77.png  photo clementine_rss_zpsb1b1465e.png

sexta-feira, 25 de maio de 2012

It's Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!


Hello everyone, it's (almost) friday night and the windy weather is not collaborating with my outfit plans for tonight. Nevertheless I plan on taking a make-up leap since i usually go with my trusty cat eye look.

Olá! É (quase) sexta feira á noite e o tempo ventoso não está a colaborar com o meu outfit planeado para sair. De qualquer maneira tenciono sair da minha zona de conforto de maquilhagem visto que costumo sempre usar o meu cat eye de confiança!

 via style.com
I'm inspired by the beauty look of Proenza Shouler ready to wear collection of 2010 Fall. I love the almost natural golden shimmery eye and the dark lip. I think it's very whimsical and it will look lovely with a braided hair style.

Inspirei-me no look das modelos da colecção ready to wear de Proenza Shouler do Outono de 2010. Adoro o ar quase natural do olho dourado e brilhante e o contraste do lábio escuro. Acho que tem uma vibe misteriosa e fica maravilhoso com um penteado de tranças!


Tools of choice
Instrumentos de preferência


eyeshadow trio Effet Lumiere from Bourjois in Le Ors 47
Catrice lipstick in After Work Wine


swatches

and i found this really cool tutorial in nastygal



Let me know if you want to see the final result! Have a great friday night guys! xx
Avisem se quiserem ver o resultado final! Tenham uma excelente noite de sexta pessoal! xx


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário