photo clementine_facebook_zps7da69df8.png  photo clementine_tumblr_zps91ce9f77.png  photo clementine_rss_zpsb1b1465e.png

sexta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2012

Winter Favorites

 Hello! Here's a few things I've been loving this winter.
I'm not the most sweet loving person. But this tea is amazing! I like it strong otherwise just tastes water with a bit of vanilla.
 My skin is pretty average with a few patches of dryness that get worse during the cold months. This bodyshop moisturizer isn't too heavy but it keeps the patches away without overpowering the rest of my face.

Eyeko Rain Polish // Colorama Power Red // No Mambo Jambo by H&M // Colorama Burgundy // MIYO Glitzy Gold // NYX Luxie
 I've been loving nail polishes. I've never been a glitter type of girl but i've been loving shimmery everything this season so gold glitter is a party must in my opinion. The lipstick is Catrice 170 Work after wine and it's a very pretty mulberry color.

My favorite acessorie has to be this brown leather backpack (that used to belong to my mom). It holds a lot of stuff and it's really useful for rainy days. Everything stays dry and it's very pratical to hold your umbrela.


(please ignore my need to smile like a maniac everytime someone takes me a picture)
Winter sweaters! Right now my favorite one is an oldie. I've had it since i was 12 and it still fits amazing. It's oxblood and has a turtleneck (perfect combo).



And of course my favorite holiday song :)
If you never heard this before i suggest you check out The Beach Boys Christmas album it's really sweet.

I would love to know your winter favorites! Leave me a comment :)
xx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário