photo clementine_facebook_zps7da69df8.png  photo clementine_tumblr_zps91ce9f77.png  photo clementine_rss_zpsb1b1465e.png

terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2013

The Parka

If someone had told me one year ago that I would be so in love with parkas, I would've seriously laughed in their faces. There's nothing wrong with them but I always found them to be more useful that fashionable. My mom on the other hand loves them deeply so I'm used to owning parkas (without even buying them myself) thanks to her. The other day when I was cruising the internet i found a light blue denim parka in Wasteland and I just went bananas. I love the silhouette but it's the color that really dragged me in. The next few days were a blur of me looking for parkas online and on stores (obsessive much?).

Se alguém me tivesse dito há um ano que eu ia estar tão apaixonada por parkas, eu teria-me rido a sério na cara dessa pessoa. Não há nada de errado com parkas mas sempre as achei mais artigos de utilidade do que de moda. A minha mãe por outro lado adora-as profundamente por isso estou habituada a ter parkas (mesmo sem ser eu a comprá-las) graças a ela. No outro dia quando estava a "passear" pela internet encontrei uma parka azul clara de ganga no site da Wasteland e passei-me. Adoro a silhueta mas foi a cor que me atraiu. Os dias que se seguiram são um borrão de mim a procurar parkas online e em lojas (obsessiva?)

The parka

The parka by pott featuring a parka coat

I even managed to find a "dupe" in Pull&Bear" for the Wasteland Parka! - shipping from the US tends to get super pricey unfortunately :(
I'm not a huge fan of the military trend so I prefer the blue ones and I love the grey jersey instead of a more typical faux fur lining. But... as you can see I'm already warming up to greens/browns -  parka madness.


Até encontrei um "duplo" na Pull&Bear para o casaco da Wasteland - os portes de envio dos Estados Unidos tendem a ficar bem caros infelizmente :(

Não sou uma super fã da moda militar por isso prefiro as azuis e o forro em malha cinzenta em vez do típico pêlo. Mas... Como podem ver já começo a contemplar a ideia das versões castanhas e verdes -  loucura de parkas.
How do you feel about parkas? xx

Qual é a vossa posição em relação a parkas? xx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário