photo clementine_facebook_zps7da69df8.png  photo clementine_tumblr_zps91ce9f77.png  photo clementine_rss_zpsb1b1465e.png

sábado, 22 de setembro de 2012

Long haired vixens

 Three of my favorite girls which happen to be my hair icons as well. I love super long hair that even when cut manages to look huge anyway (Kaya Scodelario's hair only got to "boob-lenght" recently but somehow i always imagined her hair longer that in reality). Not only these ladies rock the straight/wavy/curly hair perfectly but also they always choose lovely colors. I loved Lana del Rey's auburn-dark brown transition. Since i have a similar colour to her "blonder" days it got me thinking about going darker. I'm not so sure about her black hair right now (seems to make her washed-out) but with full make up she looks like 40's movie star. Sky is also pretty bold with the longest hair of the bunch and she rocks dark roots like no one!


 Sky Ferreira


   

Kaya Scodelario




Lana del Rey






Which hair do you guys prefer? xx
Que cabelo preferem? xx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário