photo clementine_facebook_zps7da69df8.png  photo clementine_tumblr_zps91ce9f77.png  photo clementine_rss_zpsb1b1465e.png

quinta-feira, 21 de junho de 2012

Flatforms: best of both worlds.

Flaforms are definitely a love/hate type of shoe. I just read somewhere that the only good thing about them is that they don't hurt you like heels when you take them for a night out. Even though that is true because they are mighty confortable i have to disagree because i just love them. Ever since the Prada Platform brogues i've been wanting a pair. I just can't decide what kind of flatform i want. Of course the classic black shoe would be a great staple but i've recently been loving flatform sandals (might be the summer getting close) and the flatform sneaker!

Flatforms são definitivamente um tipo de sapato que se ama ou odeia. Eu li algures que a única coisa boa nelas é que não magoam os pés como saltos altos quando os levam para sair à noite. Apesar disso ser verdade porque elas são incrivelmente confortáveis eu tenho de discordar porque eu simplesmente adoro-as. Desde que a Prada lançou as plataformas tipo brogues que eu quero arranjar um par para mim. Mas eu não consigo decidir que tipo de flatform quero! Claro que o clássico sapato preto seria um óptimo staple mas recentemente estou a adorar sandálias plataforma (talvez seja do Verão a aproximar-se) e ténis plataforma!

flatform sandals

flatform sandals by pott

My favorites. I think flatform sandals are so girly and youthful, more than a kitty heel or a wedge sandal in my opinion. I would probably buy a black pair because i feel like they're fresh for summer and i would totally wear them with black tights in the winter.

As minhas favoritas. Eu acho que sandálias plataforma são tão femininas e jovens, mais do que um salto pequeno ou sandálias de cunha na minha opinião. Eu provavelmente compraria um par preto porque sinto que é refrescante para o verão e podia usá-las com collants pretas no Inverno.
flatform sneakers

flatform sneakers by pott

I think flatform sneakers are so cool looking (even though they always remind me of Baby Spice from Spice Girls ahah).
I love them with interesting details like spikes or different fabrics like velvet. The creepers aren't exactly sneakers but i had to put them somewhere, they're the classic flatform! And i love these new lilac ones. Might just buy them instead of the actual sneakers!

Eu acho que ténis plataforma são tão "cool" (apesar de me lembrarem sempre a Baby Spice das Spice Girls ahah). Eu adoro-os com detalhes interessante scomo tachas ou tecido diferente como veludo. Os creepers não são exactamente ténis mas eu tinha de os colocar algures, são a plataforma clássica! E adoro este novo par lilás. Secalhar comprava-os em vez dos ténis verdadeiros.
Asos has a great selection of flatforms right now.
A Asos está com uma grande selecção de flatforms neste momento.


What do you guys think about flatforms? Which kind do you prefer? XX
O que é que vocês acham das flatforms? E que tipo preferem? XX

3 comentários:

  1. I love platforms! I think creepers are pretty cool :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the platform sandals but I'm not a fan of the platform shoes. They remind me of shoes I wore when I was a kid.

    ResponderEliminar