photo clementine_facebook_zps7da69df8.png  photo clementine_tumblr_zps91ce9f77.png  photo clementine_rss_zpsb1b1465e.png

terça-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2013

What Santa Brought

Hello guys!
First of all Happy New Year :)
I've been tryling to get some pictures of outfits but lately it's been really hard to find good light around my house (and I'm my own photographer). The weather's been looking better so hopefully i'll try again tomorrow. Meanwhile I thought I'd show you guys some of my favorite Christmas gifts.

Olá!
Antes de mais, Feliz ano novo! :)
Tenho tentado tirar fotos aos meus últimos outfits mas ultimamente tem sido difícil encontrar boa luz na minha casa (e eu sou a minha própria fotografa) O tempo tem melhorado por isso com sorte amanhã tenho mais sucesso nesta tarefa! Entretanto pensei em partilhar convosco algumas das minhas prendas de natal favoritas.



Lush Goodies! Some ballistics: Golden Wonder, So White, Cinders (both of which i've tried before and love) and Christmas Eve bubble bar. Wrapped in plastic is a favorite of mine candy mountain bubble bar (which was starting to crumble).

 
Brazened Honey facemask

I've already tried this one and i loved it. I was a bit scared because i have sensitive skin and read in some reviews that it could be a bit harsh. It's not as moisturizing as Oatfix but it left my skin really soft (no redness whatsoever which is pretty cool). The smell is strong but i quite like it. It's much easier to apply then oatfix too because it dries very quickly and doesn't come in little chunks.


A Million Kisses liptint
I actually got this on sale so it's not really a gift. I wouldn't buy it full price because I think it's a bit expensive even though i really like Lush's liptints. I already own snow fairy but oh-my-gosh the color payoff of this one is amazing. I swatched it in a Lush store very lightly and this gorgeous red came out on my hand. Tried to rub it off but it wouldn't fade away entirely. Very impressive.

River Island Flatform trainers (Asos) and a new graphic diary

I I don't like most chocolats but i love these so much. It's the perfect bite size and filled with mint, yum.

Do I need to say anything?
Everyone deserves a "hey girl" christmas card ahah!

Wha did you guys get for Christmas? (Or bought yourselves around the Holidays)
xx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário